The applicant lodges the application by filling in an application form.
The following documents are submitted:
- Proof of survey (S10)
- Council Minutes
- Identity document of the applicant.
- If married, spouse’s identity document and marriage certificate
- Title document (Chief’s letter/ Council’s letter/ Form C, Title Deed)
- If the applicant is Partnership, registered trust document is submitted.
- If the applicant is Family Trust, a registered trust is submitted.
- If the applicant is a Company:
-Identity documents for shareholders
-Certificate of incorporation
-Power off attorney/ Resolution
-Identity document of the person authorised to sign on behalf of the company