- The complainant lodges a complaint at (LAA) in the Legal Department
- Then the complaint document is referred to Legal department
Complainant need title document – FormC or lease and ID
- LAA will call the respondent
-the respondent will state interpretation of facts
-respondent brings title documents as well- Form C or Lease and ID
- When the mediator which is LAA is satisfied that both parties show interest to the case
5.Then the date is set for the Mediation
6.The mediation is attended
-Depending on the output of Mediation if both parties do not agree the land dispute will be referred to Courts, Council, family council.
- Then the mediator(LAA) drafts a Mediation Agreement.