How to apply for exemption
Exemption Application: Documents Needed
- Original Lease
- Application for exemption
- Only primary residential sites can be exempted
- Temporary structures can not be exempted; Exemption apply to fixed structures
- Polygamous families can be exempted more than once, understanding is that the residence is primary to one party though it might not be to the other party.
- The exemption that has been applied for by the transferor does not automatically apply to the transferee.
- It is not the responsibility of the authority to check whether the leasee qualifies for exemption or not.
For Bonded leases you bring the lease number