The applicant lodges the application by filling in an application form.
The following documents are submitted:
- Prove of survey (S10)
- Approval of subdivision from Maseru City Council (Council Minutes)
- Identity document of the applicant.
- Copy of the surrendered lease (where there was a lease initially)
- Where there was no lease yet, Title document (Chief’s letter/ Council’s letter/ Form C, Title Deed)
- If the applicant is Partnership, registered trust document is submitted.
- If the applicant is Family Trust, a registered trust is submitted.
- If the applicant is a Company:
-Identity documents for shareholders
-Certificate of incorporation
-Power off attorney/Resolution
-Identity document of the person authorised to sign on behalf of the company